"Now I know the things I know, and I do the things I do; and if you do not like me so, to hell, my love, with you!"
Dorothy Parker
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Monday 11 October 2010

Haphazardness

Common dialogues between house mates

Situation 1

House mate A : What's your say in this? I don't really know what to think..
House mate B : Hmm..I'll tell you what I think.........................(starts snoring)

Situation 2

House mate A : Do you like what I made today?
House mate B : It's alright.
House mate A : How would you rate it between 1 – 10? (tak puas hati ni)
House mate B : I don't rate. (continues munching)

Situation 3

House mate B : So what are you making tomorrow? (while having dinner talking between mouthfuls)
House mate A : *rolls eyes* Just finish your dinner.

Situation 4

House mate A : What would you do if I died first?
House mate B : I'd bury you, obviously..what else?
House mate A : terbodoh.

Nope, not complaining. I have the best house mate in the entire world. All in the sole name of good jest :) Anyway, I am quite elated today. Expecting some surprises through the post and I cannot wait! Nunu has been tugging my heart quite a bit these days. My eyes tend to get watery every now and then. It has been less than a month since he started school and the progress he has made is.. absolutely prodigious. Mashallah. I applaud the school for instilling such values in him. He now memorises a few duas, daily islamic terms and even al-fatihah. There was an instance when he actually said to me ; Mummy, don't forget to say Inshallah! Lol. I wish I could have all these moments recorded. Sigh. Anyway, now comes the end of my never ending jumbled up entry. I wish everyone a good week ahead and take care :) xx

1 comment:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete